Well, the boys have decided to start walking. It is so funny how different they are in their approach. Kiefer is very cautious, and has been with many things. So his steps are very slow and careful, and if he feels like he is going to fall- he stops and catches his balance and then continues on. Kellan on the other hand goes really fast and falls a lot. But he doesn't seem to mind falling, just gets back up again and starts walking again. They still primarily crawl, but they are testing out this walking business and are so proud of themselves. Its pretty sweet.
Side note- So I was trying to be a good mom and capture the "first" walks on video...probably would have helped if the camcorder was recording! WOW! I was so mad at myself, obviously we don't use it enough...anyway, I'm sure they will do it again and I can capture their "second" walks. :)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment