Jeff and I took our first vacation since the boys were born (well since I was early in my pregnancy actually), and it was so much fun! We stayed at the MGM which was a really nice hotel- kind of a small room, but we weren't in there that much anyway! We quickly got used to sleeping in, breakfast at Denny's, lounging by the pool, QUIET dinners, and fun activities at night. We went to the Price is Right (pic below), Legends (impersonaiting concert); road the roller coaster at New York New York, and ate at a few delicious restaurants. Overall it was a very relaxing and stress-free vacation and we felt well rested coming home to our two little men. Kel and Kiefer stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Olson for the long weekend and a great time was had by all. I think they weren't sure they wanted to go home with us when we met to pick them up! We of course felt like they totally changed in the 5 days we hadn't seen them...Kellan has pretty much mastered his sign language of 'more' and 'all done', and also now sings and hums quite frequently. Kiefer decided to bite his brother for the first time at Grandma and Grandpa's, and did it again last night- and left a mark! Hopefully its a short phase that doesn't cross over to daycare kids- we can't go through finding another one again!
13 years ago

Glad you had a fun trip! It was fun reading about it. I never knew the price is right was in vegas. Is it always there? I love the picture.
ReplyDelete