Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kellan and Kiefer

Hanging with Dad before bedtime...
Forehead bruise is from our attempt at day camping (visited Jeff's family camping- only stayed for 6 hours) and of course Kellan managed to trip on the pavement and hit his head. Like I say, if there's an accident to be had- he'll have it!
A little crusty- just getting over colds...
They are now insisting on doing things themselves- even yogurt!


I also finally got them in for their 18 month appointments (only a month and 1/2 behind...oops); and their stats are:
Kiefer: 23lbs. 1oz. and 32 inches
Kellan: 21lbs 3oz. and 31 inches
Only 4 more months and they won't "adjust" their age due to prematurity- they'll be compared against everyone else born in January of 2009. We still look at both charts for growth, and they are 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height compared to kids who were born when they should have been born. If you compare them to kids who were born in the same month as they were, they are 10th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height. Really all it means is they are growing well and are taking on like their Dad...tall and lean.






2 comments:

  1. That's great news Olson Family! I love the pics - true life - bruises and all! Way to grow boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate with Kellan - I have been clumsy my WHOLE life. It makes you tough. :)

    ReplyDelete