Christmas card family picture...not sure when the boys will actually look AT the camera and smile...

First snow pics...


So, one of my favorite parts of Christmas is getting (and sending) Christmas cards. I love designing and picking the pictures that are on the Christmas card. I also love getting to see all of my friends kids that I don't see very often, and having new pictures of the ones I do get the pleasure of seeing more frequently. The holidays are a fun time with
lots of things going on...unfortunately due to illness and snow we had to miss the annual Cousin's Christmas on Jeff's side of the family. We heard it was a lot of fun and were bummed to have missed it. We also had to miss (which was eventually canceled) Quinn McLeod's 1st Birthday Party- blasted snowmageddon! Some other fun things coming up are Macy's 8
th Floor display with some of the
Richfield girls and kids on 12/17, will either be a lot of fun, or a complete disaster!
Haha, I'm sure it will be fun ;) We also will be celebrating Christmas with both sides, and making the trip to Baxter (
Brainerd). Looking forward to
lots of fun memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment