Friday, February 25, 2011

Where has the time gone....

So, I think about adding pictures and writing an update weekly...and then I get distracted. So here I am, 2 1/2 months since my last entry- trying to figure out how to summarize what we've been up to. We'll start with Christmas...

Christmas was a lot of fun- but busy. We were with my side of the family Christmas eve (our house) and Christmas morning (at Aunt Nancy's in Apple Valley). Then made the trek to Baxter to be with Jeff's family. Felt like a lot of running around, but the boys had fun at all of their Christmases so it was worth it...

Here's Kiefer (KC) excited to open his presents.
Maybe if I'll clap they'll let me start opening....
Kel wasn't as cooperative for a 'Christmas present opening' picture...
Now this is what I'm talking about....finally!
Grandpa K helping to open, still not sure what it is yet....
Oh my word!!! Mickey Mouse! This is such a good picture- KC (in the back) is especially endearing to me ;)

Trying out the Pillow Pet...this has been a perfect fit for a pillow in their cribs (for anyone who is looking for a pillow of that size).

Daddy reading a new book....Kel doesn't like it so much in this picture.

The boys turned 2 years old on January 6th. We decided to do something a little more family fun rather than being at our house. If it was summer we could play outside, but winter Birthdays are a little trickier. So we rented a room at the YMCA for a few hours and had a swimming party. We were put in a pretty large room which ended up working out nice for the kids to run around a little bit and the adults were still able to talk and hear one another! The swimming part was a hit with the kids (especially the Birthday boys!).

The cake.
Bought the napkins and candles a year prior on clearance...had the cake made to match :)
Kel enjoying Birthday cake with Max (or Mac as he says) and Claire.
Grandpa K and KC
Nancy and Abby (my aunt and cousin)

The next set of pictures are just some random ones....but its our life! ;)
Jeff has these headphones and the boys found them and had fun running around the house with them on...no music playing- just on.
KC
Kel
This is a face we see frequently...he has a pretty good pout!
Just waiting for a truck to drive by...
KC- always up for a picture :)
Again...waiting for the trucks to drive by. Not much traffic this day though because we got about 8 inches of snow and no one was out braving it.
Let me just explain the boots...Kel has this obsession with shoes (which I think I have mentioned in the past), now he discovered boots and wants to wear them frequently. So instead of battling a melt down about wearing shoes in the house I just let him do it- they're clean, what harm could it do?!
Bedtime routine...bath (some nights), jammies, snack (or nack as they say), and an episode of the Backyardigans. I know you are all VERY jealous!!
Kel, "bink" (blanket), and "momma" (lama)
KC and his fruit snacks..."bear" must be on the floor.
Don't their faces just scream "another picture....really???"

I guess that's all for now with my baby boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment