Saturday, December 3, 2011

2011 Christmas Update...

2011 has been a great year!

We started it off by celebrating Jeff's 32nd Birthday (1/5), followed by Kellan and Kiefer's 2nd Birthday (1/6). Jeff and I also celebrated our 9 year anniversary!! I can't believe 2012 will be 10 years...time flies when you're having fun! In January we also snuck in a long weekend at Walt Disney World, we had a great time sleeping in and relaxing! In June, we celebrated my 30th Birthday with a few gatherings and a trip to Vegas. Over the summer we had a few trips to Baxter and the cabin; the boys enjoyed swimming in the lake and just being outside! In July I changed jobs within Blue Cross. I am now a Business Analyst in our Government Programs division; I love the challenges of my job and I adore my boss- it was a wonderful move for me. In October, Jeff got a new job at Behavioral Healthcare Providers as a Case Management Coordinator. He has learned a lot, is feeling more settled, and really enjoys his new co-workers. He is still a casual employee at Fairview University as well and enjoys the opportunity to make a little extra money and catch up with his old co-workers. At the end of October, Kellan and Kiefer made a big change...they switched from in-home daycare to Harbon Montessori School. The first couple weeks were an adjustment for all of us (Kiefer especially), but after about a week and a half they were asking to go to school, walking right in with no hesitation, and telling us about the fun they'd had at night. Both boys come home with arts and crafts projects, singing new songs, and saying things I know we haven't taught them. ;) Kellan loves everything cars, Kiefer likes them too however isn't quite as enthusiastic as his brother. Kiefer likes coloring, playing games, and doing puzzles. They both like movies and 'shows'...favorites are Cars, Lady and the Tramp (or as they call it 'puppy movie'), and Dora and Diego. They both love each other and for the most part enjoy the other's company. We look forward to all of the holiday celebrations and hope to see many of you soon!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
God Bless,
The Olsons

No comments:

Post a Comment